With a new year comes new beginnings at Healthy Self. Healthy Life., PLLC.
I am excited to announce the expansion of our service offerings with the addition of a new team member - Welcome, Zacil Ha Contreras!
Zacil is a bilingual Marriage & Family Therapist Candidate, offering services in English and servicios en Español to individuals (adolescents and older), couples, and families. She specializes in Grief & Loss, Postpartum Issues, & Family Transitions. Her services are being offered at a variable/reduced rate & she will be serving the Denver and Castle Rock community. Immediate Tuesday afternoon/evening & Saturday availability in Denver. Immediate Monday afternoon/evening availability in Castle Rock.
Let's meet Zacil with some fun questions:
- What's the last book you read? "A is for Activist" - An ABC children's book about becoming an activist. I highly recommend!
- What's the best meal you ever had? Fast food Vietnamese in New York City... at 3am... it was AMAZING!
- What are you working on right now? Potty training a 2 1/2 year old... I never thought I'd talk about poop so much!
- What is the best concert you ever attended? Santana @ Red Rocks
- Who is your least favorite superhero? Green Lantern... so lame.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix? I'm finally catching up with the masses and watching "Breaking Bad."
- Where's your favorite place in the world? In a hammock, in my dad's little hut village of Yuctan.
- What's a secret or special talent of yours? I can speak Mayan... not very well, though.
- Who inspires you? My parents... they are immigrants to this country and they've made "the American dream" possible for themselves and me and my sister.
- What are you passionate about? I'm passionate about helping people get back to where they want to be... whether it's an individual or a family. I like the tough ones, too.
Want to read a little more about Zacil, check out her profile page here.
Interested in working with Zacil? Please contact us to set up a FREE, 30-minute (in-person or phone) initial consultation! (303) 495-6991 or info@HealthySelfHealthyLife.com